CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

12/1/11

Etsy Shop Review ~ Kelly Needlearts




Isn't this the cutest little pillow? I received a copy of the instructions today from Kelly NeedleArts today and will be working on making it this week. Years ago I used to do a lot of cross-stitch but due to the time I'd have to put into making the picture I was doing I eventually set it aside. Kelly has designed a darling project
that takes no more than 1 day to cross stitch (or maybe one evening watching TV) and it's small enough that you can use scrap pieces of holiday fabric to make the pillow itself.

The Little Women pillow is on Kelly's Etsy shop where she has several other items. I really like the little quilted items and the mug mat. The pillow pattern comes by PDF through your email so there's no shipping involved and it's only $3.50. You could easily make up several for hostess gifts, for decorating, etc - or you could make the PDF, fabric and floss into a "kit" with a little fabric and give it as a gift to the crafter or cross stitcher in your family.

My Simple Walk
Kelly is the owner of www.mysimplewalk.com a blog about her journey toward just owning 100 items. She shares craft tutorials, freebies, simple living ideas and so much more! 


Kelly is offering you a 10% discount on ALL ITEMS on her Etsy page. You just enter this code: HOLIDAYGIFTSANDMORE at checkout to receive your discount. If the pattern says it's sold out - she is adding them as they sell - you can drop her email and let her know that you are from Holiday Traditions and want to purchase something. =D


You can WIN a copy of The Little Women Cross Stitch design! 








I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. My favourite item is the Green, black, and floral Mug Rug.

    http://www.etsy.com/listing/84074906/green-black-and-floral-mug-rug-perfect

    ReplyDelete

 
Falling Christmas Object Gadget