CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

10/20/11

Guest Post - Say.... Simply All You

SAY...Anything You Want
I started SAY five years ago in my craft room (where I still work today) when I too became frustrated with the mass-produced, inadequate gifts I was left to choose from on the crowded store shelves. So I decided, why not really give a gift? Why not think about each person and make them a gift they can not only use but they’ll want to show off. My family members became my guinea pigs and off I went.


What's New at SAY...?

Are you tired of constantly searching for the perfect gift for that special someone? It can take hours of your time running from store to store only to be disappointed with the same ole mass-produced products. This leaves you thinking...gift card, but if you’re like me, I always feel these are a bit impersonal. So what’s left?


SAY...Simply All YouThese unique, one-of-a-kind gifts are made just for the person receiving it. From hobbies, favourite colours, careers, personality, or a specific holiday, my gift containers are sure to be a hit.


PictureI stocked up on crafting supplies, (glue, glitter, stickers, ribbon, paint, paper) and recycled or new containers (baskets, boxes, mugs, tubes, jars, bottles) in plastic, wood, glass, cardboard, cloth, wicker or tin - nothing was safe in my creative clutches. Soon my small space (spare bedroom) was/is overflowing with stuff waiting to become the ideal present.


I worked diligently and creatively investing my time and efforts to bring as much uniqueness to my gifts as each family member possessed. Happily, they went wild and started asking me to make gifts for their shopping list as well.


However, after hearing "you really should start your own business" so many times from everyone I worked for, I ran out excuses of why I shouldn’t and began to SAY...Why Not?


Picture
What do I know about running a business? Not much, but with the help of the internet and a very user-friendly web site builder (IPower) I have been able to move this little boutique from a fun thing to do for my family to a unique, one-of-a-kind, gift-giving experience for anyone that wants to SAY...Simply All You.


Check out SAY on the web at; http://saygifts.net and SAY Blog at; http://saygifts.blogspot.com


Bio: 
Sandie lee is a freelance writer and the blog editor for Imagination-Café and Spigot online magazines. She resides in Ontario Canada with her (very understanding) Hubby of 16 years and her 2 furry feline "children."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Falling Christmas Object Gadget