CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

11/19/11

Welcome!

With only 2 more days to sign up for the 2nd annual Caroling Party hosted by Holiday Traditions & Gift Ideas I'm leaving a reminder. Last year was so much fun I decided to do it again! I am looking for bloggers to sign up - details: 


Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to leave a comment below so I can follow you back if you follow me on GFC, FB or Twitter. Thanks! Tina "The book Lady"

Giveaways ending tomorrow and this week:

Seven Miles to Freedom Cocoa-Latte Cappuccino, Hot Cocoa,and Latte Machine




WIN The Magic Warble (Kids Fantasy), 11/23, US

7 Miles to Freedom Bk Giveaway 4 Kids!, 11/22, US http://familyliteracy2.blogspot.com/2011/11/families-building-character-together-7.html

This weeks featured blog hop & giveaway linky:

Tots and Me

Thanks for stopping by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Falling Christmas Object Gadget