CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

11/29/10

Our Winners!

Thanks to everyone who visited during my 1st Annual Black Friday Open House - I have our first round of winners tonight - and they are:

Our winners will be notified by email and will have 48 hours to contact me back with their address (pls no PO Boxes) and phone number.  If they haven't gotten back to me I will draw another winner.


3 Winners of Ann Clarks Cookie Cutter Sets:  12/5/2010
Julie @ Knitting and Sundries said...
I follow Giving n Sharing via GFC as jewelknits!
knittingandsundries(at)gmail(dot)com

janetfaye said...103
I like you on FB - Janet Fri
janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

http://twitter.com/atlmuzikfanzinc/statuses/10257465648095232
atlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com

11/29/10
Holiday Sippers Gift Set from The Spice Hunter – Winner is:
tarter95 said...10
I would like to enter the giveaway.
Thanks so much!!
tarter95 at hotmail dot com

3 Pack of Christmas CD’s – Winner is:
Katie said...5
My favorite song is silent night
purcellkatie22 at gmail dot com

Night Before Christmas in Africa – Winner is:
http://twitter.com/atlmuzikfanzinc/status/8592142767230976
atlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Falling Christmas Object Gadget