CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

11/9/10

... Featuring Norah Jones

NORA Jones .... Featuring
Oh friends, I received a pre-release of Norah Jones' CD ...Featuring Norah Jones last night when I got home and started listening to it today on the way to work.  It's been on all day.  Norah has this hauntingly beautiful rich voice that is so easy to listen to.  ... Featuring Norah Jones is a combination of Jazz, country and hip hop.  The 18 songs on this CD feature cameo's and duets with legends such as Ray Charles, Willie Nelson, Dolly Parson and newer icon's like foo fighters, OutKast and Ryan Adams. 

Most of the songs on this delightful CD provide a depth to Norah Jone's singing style and abilities.  There are only a couple of songs on this CD that I just didn't care for, mostly because I felt ... (click here to continue reading)


Photobucket
Order Here


Disclaimer: I received a copy of ... Featuring Norah Jones from One2One Network for my reviewing pleasure.  My review is my own opinion and I am entering a contest to win one of 5 $50 gift cards through the One2One Network for participating.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Falling Christmas Object Gadget