Seven glowing candles highlight the handsome pine bough design for a special accent on any occasion. A beautiful addition to your holiday mantel, table or buffet, too. Wrought iron with a matte black finish and faux greenery. Size: 30"L x 11"W x 5"H Value: $54.90
I've been wanting something fairly large to decorate the top of my entertainment center for a while. Usually I keep family photos up there but it's really nice to have the warmth and comfort of candles flickering at night when you're watching a movie. I wasn't to sure what to expect with the greenery that's added to the wrought iron stands & holders - but it looks really nice. The greenery was just the right amount and the little pinecones looked really nice. Nothing was crushed or broken and it was very well packed. Plow and Hearth also sent a box of the pillar candles to add to the candelabra.
I was thinking that it would be nice to add some of those little rosehips underneath the candelabra to add color and scent since the candles are uncented. I believe you could also decorate with dried oranges & apples scattered around or 'glued' onto the greenery with. I don't think I would glue on any raffia for safety since you are working with a flame.
My only disappointment in this set was the candles - the sides melted pretty fast and I ended up with wax on my table runner that I had set up underneath. So I would recommend seeing if you can find pillars that don't melt on the outside. There are prongs on the little trays that hold the candles so you will need to make sure that you can 'hook' the candles on them for safety. Maybe there are little 'guards' or something that you can add before you hook the candles on? I'll check at Mangleson's and see if they know of anything.
If you would like to order the large Candelabra or the smaller designs that are part of this line of decorations, you can order by clicking the "Order Here" under the pictures.
Plow and Hearth is giving away a Pine Bough Candelabra with Candles to one of my readers during the 12 Days of Christmas event this year. I know you will love your prize as much as I have!
Go to Plow and Hearth's website and tell me something OTHER than what I have shown on this post and tell me a gift idea your have found for someone in YOUR family. Leave your comment with WHO you want to give it to, what it is and a link so we can all see what a GREAT gift giver you are!
*** Pls leave your email address on EACH comment so I can contact you if you WIN ***
*** Pls note: These entries are completely voluntary - you can do none or all *** (Rqst - if you do the tweets can you spread them out please to help with advertising to more people? Thanks!)
- Follow Plow and Hearth on Facebook. Be sure to leave a comment on your FB page or Plow & Hearths including the link to this post and leave your link with your comment. (+2)
- Follow Plow and Hearth on Twitter and leave a tweet. You can post 2x's a day and be sure to leave me the link so I can follow you if I'm not and also I'll need to check for it when I draw the lucky winner! "12 Days of Xmas Giveaways @familyliteracy WIN: Pine Bough Candelabra (val $54) http://ning.it/cPt38K #giveaways, #christmas, #decorating" (+2) Post up to 2x's a day for +2 entries each.
- Tweet: "Black Friday Giveaways @familyliteracy http://tiny.cc/yi7as Christmas Music, children's books, & more! #giveaways, #kids, #family, #literacy" (+2) Post up to 2x's a day for +2 entries each.
- Tweet: "12 Days of Xmas @familyliteracy http://ning.it/bZ7Bwk Gift ideas: Spice Hunter, Plow&Hearth, Hearthsong, AnnClarke! #giveaways, #christmas"
- Follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Blogs: Family Literacy and You, and GivingNSharing (+1 entry each, pls leave me your sign on name so I can follow you back)
This contest will run until 12/08 @ 10 pm and then the winner will be drawn by Random.org. Once the winner is drawn and notified they will have 48 hours to contact me with their contact information. Winner must provide a street address (no PO Boxes) and not have been a Spice Hunter winner in the last 90 days Be sure to send your friends a link about this awesome giveaway!
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received the Candelabra and a set of the candles for review purposes. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."