Hello moms & kids everywhere! I have the perfect cookie baking, playdo playing, playing house holiday gift for you! The Ann Clark's family has been handcrafting cookie cutters in Vermont since 1990. With the high quality and customer service they are known for Ann Clark has become known as THE #1 cookie cutter manufacturer in America! Each of their individual cookie cutters are individually designed by Ann herself and the accompanying hand drawn recipe cards that come with each cookie cutter are too.
Here's a quick explanation of what the process entails:
"In the beautiful foothills of the Green Mountains, all Ann Clark, Ltd. cookie cutters are handcrafted out of tin-coated steel or copper. Strips of metal are first cut to length according to each specific cookie cutter design, and then made into rings. These rings are then molded into the correct shape using a manually-operated forming process. Finally, sturdy handles are attached, and recipe cards, hand tied with a piece of kitchen twine, add the finishing touch."
Ann Clark sent me 4 darling cookie cutters to review and they are wonderful. Each is a little bigger than my palm, contains a handle and a great recipe too. I loved the handle because when you are making sugar cookies or even those cinnamon ornaments I always have the hardest time because the cutter will get stuck and then you have to play with the cutter to get it unstuck - then I end up with deformed santas, bunnies, christmas trees - it's very annoying!
They have many different themes of cookie cutters - everything from holidays (christmas, hanukkah, easter, etc) sports & hobbies, animals, more contemporary cutters - states, flies, crowns, diva shoe, freedom flags, the breast cancer ribbon and more.
How can you order your cookie cutters?
To order your cookie cutters for your baking needs or gift giving, go to: AnnClark.com and use this code:
How can you WIN a SET of Cookie Cutters?
Ann Clark is also offering a giveaway of their cookie cutters. I'm waiting to verify which ones and will update this post as soon as I know which sets.
Mandatory entry: Go to AnnClark and tell me which cookie cutters you would be most interested in getting or purchasing from Ann Clark. Leave your comment with WHO you want to give it to, what it is and a link so we can all see what a GREAT gift giver you are!
*** Pls leave your email address on EACH comment so I can contact you if you WIN ***
*** Pls note: These entries are completely voluntary - you can do none or all *** (Rqst - if you do the tweets can you spread them out please to help with advertising to more people? Thanks!)
- Become a member of MakeMoreCookies.com and find new friends who LOVE to make cookies, share recipes - It's the Make More Cookies blog by AnnClark!
- Follow ME on Twitter and leave a tweet. "WIN Cookie Cutters from AnnClark.com - it's a unique & FUN gift for everyone! http://ning.it/exmuHU @familyliteracy #giveaways, #cooking" (+2) Post up to 2x's a day for +2 entries each. Be sure to leave me the link so I can follow you if I'm not!
- Follow me on Facebook, Blogs: Family Literacy and You, and GivingNSharing (+1 entry each, pls leave me your sign on name so I can follow you back)
- Tweet: "Black Friday Giveaways @familyliteracy http://tiny.cc/yi7as Christmas Music, children's books, & more! #giveaways, #kids, #family literacy" (+2) Post up to 2x's a day for +2 entries each.
- Tweet: "12 Days of Xmas @familyliteracy http://ning.it/bZ7Bwk Gift ideas: Spice Hunter, Plow&Hearth, Hearthsong, AnnClarke! #giveaways, #christmas" (+2) Post up to 2x's a day for +2 entries each.
This contest will run until 12/05 @ 12 pm and then the winner will be drawn by Random.org. Once the winner is drawn and notified they will have 48 hours to contact me with their contact information. Winner must provide a street address (no PO Boxes & in the US) and not have been a Ann Clark Cookie Cutter winner in the last 90 days Be sure to send your friends a link about this awesome giveaway!
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received the a set of cookie cutters for review purposes. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."