CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

11/13/10

Christmas Printable Paper Dolls Set


PhotobucketDid you play with paper dolls as a little girl?  I did.  They were great - I loved the colors, styles and cute designs that came with them.  


I was asked to review the Christmas Printable Paper Dolls Set by Python Games which I was very excited about.  I loved my paper dolls when I was little and this cute set comes as a set of 2 - one in black and white that the child can decorate and color themselves and a full color set that just needs to be printed on thick paper and cut out.  They even have the little tabs that were on my paper dolls!  


I was also thinking that if I get them printed on cardstock at the office supply store and then make the clothes out of scrapbooking paper (glued to the cardstock clothes) that you would have an endless choice of designs.


I would recommend these for your girls age 5+.  They will need to have some scissors skills (or mom/dad can help), color/markers and that's about it.  For fun, you could add some glitter markers or glitter crayons.  Your child will want to color their set before cutting them out and you'll also want to provide a lidded box to keep their new toy in.  




You can purchase a set for your daughter HERE for $6.95
They are ideal for car/plane trips, sick days, school breaks
or perhaps as a reward for a job well done (at school or with chores).  

Python also has several other fun games and printable toys that your kids will enjoy (boys & girls):

Camel Race Bible trivia quiz game, Enter Here

How to make Bible trivia more fun for the kids this Christmas? Teach by stealth with this UNIQUE giant printable board game! The kids become the Wise Men's camels in a race for the finish line at Bethlehem. Along the way, they answer simple Christmas Bible trivia quizzes. Fun for players and anybody watching!



Thanksgiving Party Games Pack, Enter Here 
Includes over 30 games and activities for kids, teens and adults.  Everything from crosswords, football activities, trivia games and scavenger games.

Printable Christmas games, Enter Here
Need ideas for office parties, teens, kids or family parties? 

[Product review & giveaway disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Falling Christmas Object Gadget