Holly at Nap Time surprised me with a bloggy award today! Thanks Holly! She has a darling blog filled with Family Challenges, Reviews and More. Be sure to stop by and say hi sometime soon.
Rules for accepting:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Pass this on to 13 other great bloggers
4. Contact the selected bloggers and tell them about their awards
7 Things about Tina "The Book Lady"
1. I work 30 hours a week at a bank customer service survey company. I help with the production of surveys which are mailed out and then I type them up when they are returned.
2. I have 3 blogs that I try and update 2-3 times a week. I do reviews & giveaways on all 3 and also enter over 60 blog hops/giveaway linkies each week. My Blogs are:
a. Family Literacy and You: http://familyliteracyandyou.blogspot.com
b. GivingNSharing: http://givingnsharing.blogspot.com
c. Holiday Traditions, Gifts and Recipes: http://holidaygiftsandmore.blogspot.com
3. I am the aunt of 12 nieces & nephews - hence #4!
4. I own my own children's bookstore that I run on the weekends. Based with Usborne Books & More, I also counsel parents on choosing books for their kids, do bookfairs, reading incentive programs and literacy booths.
Christmas is coming & of course birthdays are always happening - Usborne Books are The Books Kids Love to Read! http://www.MyUsborneBooks.com
5. I love to sew. I don't do much of it anymore (obviously) but I used to make all my own clothes. Lately I've been making baby quilts from flannel and fleece for my family and friends as their families are growing. I've been making bookmarks to sell at my booths.
6. I retaught myself crocheting this year. It was something that I could take to booths or do while watching criminal minds on Wednesday night (now you know where I'll be in an hour & a 1/2). I've been crocheting market bags and just finished 1/2 of a set of wristlets (the thumb has been interesting - NOT).
7. I have fibromyalgia and if you have any friends or family that has a chronic illness please add them to your prayer journal. Another way you can support them is by referring them to: http://www.facebook.com/fmaware where there is a wonderful support group. Thank you.
13 bloggers to receive the Stylish Blog Award
These are the blogs that have taught me more about blogging, writing and content than any book could have in the last 3-4 months! Thanks so much!
1. Anglicious Gifts and More
2. Make More Cookies
3. La Bella Vita
4. Mom of all Trades
5. Make Ahead Meals for Busy Moms
6. Lisa's Gluten Free Advice & Healthy Living
7. A Baby Changes Everything
8. Squeaky Clean Reads
9. Biz Mommy
10. OBoy Organic
11. Christie Jordan's Southern Plate
12. Pie Bird Blog
13. Audrey's Give Aways
Please take a moment to visit one or all of these fabulous blogs!